- Strong, adaptable design leader capable of working across a wide range of media
- Dynamic team player with a determined attitude
- Accustomed to performing under very rigid time constraints
- Manage, coordinate, & design multi-channel initiatives for a wide variety of creative campaigns
- Production expertise includes client interaction, strategy, project organization, design layout and implementation
- Well versed in the consistent execution of diverse marketing initiatives in a wide range of design environments
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Applied Media Arts: Graphic Design
Minor: Art History
- Expert experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro as well as Dreamweaver, After Effects, and Premiere Pro in a Mac & PC environment
- Photography: Traditional or Digital; Image correction & manipulation
515 Fitness, Inc., Coal City, IL
2016 to present
Creative Director / Graphic Designer – Freelance
- Responsible for the creative vision, the look, the feel, and the tone of company brand.
- Conceive, develop, and produce effective advertising campaigns.
- Monitor and change advertising campaigns to change effectiveness.
- Film and edit all internal videos for company and photograph all events.
- Write copy for all ads, brochures, TV spots, radio, and other forms of advertising.
- Update digital media with timely content.
- Perform search engine optimization techniques.
- Determine what makes products and services appealing to consumers.
- Ensure campaigns stay within budget.
Patterson Medical, Warrenville, IL
2014 to 2016
Art Director – GD USA IN-HOUSE AWARD WINNER
- Develop sketches or ‘storyboards’ to communicate ideas to the client.
- Brief other members of the creative team on potential project concepts.
- Commission photographers to work on projects and direct on-location photo shoots to assess surroundings, product placement and model wardrobe.
- Design from concept to completion trade show materials, brochures, catalogs, and advertisements.
- Film and edit all internal videos for company and photograph all corporate events.
- Currently directing the company-wide rebranding process including environmental graphics, style & brand guide, and overall emotional messaging.
- Advise and manage new team members on guidelines and placement of company branding.
Sourcebooks, Inc., Naperville, IL
Senior Graphic Designer
- Develop projects and presentations from conceptual stages to packaging files into print ready formats.
- Create company catalogs, multi-page brochures, high-end magazine print advertisements, custom web banners, email marketing, newsletter templates, logo & brand development, and trade show materials.
- Acquire photography images to be used in marketing materials as well as edit images in Adobe programs.
- Directly communicate with printers and clients as well as finding suitable pricing for budgetary limits.
- Promptly manage daily schedule and projects while providing eye-catching, innovative designs.
Next to current full-time work, a diverse range of freelance clients have been maintained. Projects vary in subject, size, budget, and duration and include editorial, collateral, apparel and strategic brand repositioning.
Lee Allison Company, Chicago, IL
Freelance, 2008 to present
Graphic Designer (Print and Fashion)
- In charge of designing a variety of high quality graphics to be placed onto items such as business cards, postcards, hangtags, neckties, handbags, and scarves.
Fort Knox Studios, Chicago, IL
Freelance, 2007 to present
Graphic Designer (Print and Fashion)
- Serve as the primary or sole designer for the brand identity of multiple companies as well as marketing materials for internal and external corporate use.
- Created and illustrated diverse, stylized graphics to be placed onto merchandise in the seasonal product lines for multiple mainstream clothing labels such as Joe Boxer, Tony Hawk, and Sonoma.